Whaley Hall is uniquely suited to accommodate any style you wish to present. Make your own atmosphere, and provide a sophistication all your own to create the event of your dreams, and connect to your guests in your own unique way.
We give you the day before your event to make that happen at no additional charge. From large corporate events to private parties, Whaley Hall at the Lee Civic Center is the perfect venue for your next engagement.
Whaley Hall has all the amenities you need to make your function a success.
You can put as little as $200.00 down to "Save the Date". Get your Whaley Hall Flyer Here!
Whaley Hall has over 10,000 square feet of open floor space, kitchen facilities, full liquor license with bar and staff, ample parking, and so much more.
Your rental includes tables, chairs, ice machine, waste management, security, clean restrooms, electric and air conditioning.
We set up your tables and chairs baised on the floor plan provided by you in the contract. All you have to do is decorate whatever you would like to have decorated. Get the Floor Plan Layout HERE!
We make clean-up after your party a breeze, all you need to do is put you trash in the trash can provided and we will dispose of it. It's that simple. Also included in the rental price is a porter (restroom attendant) this person keeps the restroom clean and sanitary for you throughout your event.
Our scenic grounds provide beautifully landscaped backdrops for your most cherished memories.
Event times: The day before (8:00am - 5:00pm)
The day of event (8:00am - 11:59pm)
**No party or event will go past Midnight.**
Less Stress, More Success
Make your event an event to remember. Our experienced staff can help make planning your event smooth, successful and rewarding.
Whether it's a corporate gathering, wedding, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, brunch, gift opening, or just a small gathering as we can accommodate your event in a way no other venue can.
$2,495 + $1,250 refundable damage deposit. This is a base price for parties up to 250 people and pricing will increase if you want to add more people to your party or any extras you may want. See price list below:
*** Maximum of 400 persons per party. ***
** Please note that any party with 300 people or more attending, will require (1) Lee County Sheriff's Deputy at an additional cost of $50 per hour at a minimum of 6 hours. **
Schedule an Appointment
You can contact us using the form below to set up a date to come and see the Whaley Hall. Whaley Hall appointments normaly made on Monday through Friday (9:30am - 4:30pm) of each week, unless otherwise scheduled through the Operations Coordinator.
Rules and Regulations
- No Alcoholic Beverages. User shall not allow beer, wine, hard liquor, or any other alcoholic beverage to be sold, given away, used or consumed anywhere on the Facility grounds except as provided by Fair. If it is found that User violates this provision in any way, Fair Association shall immediately terminate the Event and User will be required to vacate the premises immediately, and will forfeit all damages deposit. Should User’s rental package include an alcohol provision, Fair Association will verify legal drinking age of persons attempting to access the alcohol, and provide staff to pour and monitor pour area. It is understood that Fair Association’s staff providing this service does not relieve the User of its own independent responsibility to ensure there is no underage or inappropriate drinking.
- Animals and pets are not permitted on Facility grounds, except for Service Animals permitted under appropriate law, and except for approved exhibits, displays or performances legitimately requiring use of animals as approved by Fair Association.
- Cancellation and Refund. To receive a full refund of yours show deposit, User must notify Fair Association of cancellation at least thirty (30) days prior to the Event. Cancellations between eight (8) and thirty (30) days prior to Event will receive one-half (1/2) of the required deposit. Cancellations less than eight (8) days prior to the Event will forfeit the entire deposit and no refund will be authorized.
- Non-Smoking/Tobacco Free Facility. All buildings located at the Facility are no-smoking/tobacco free. User is responsible to inform all persons at its Event accordingly and enforce this rule. Receptacles for disposal and discarding of tobacco waste are located outside Civic Center and failure to use them, or smoking inside Civic Center, shall result in charges against the Damages Deposit.
- Insurance. No later than fourteen (14) days before the Event, User shall provide the Fair Association with a Certificate of Insurance in a form and from an insurer acceptable to the Fair Association, in its sole discretion, for (i) Comprehensive General Liability insurance including, without limitation, coverage for premises and operation, personal and advertising injury, contractual for this User and other agreements covering Event, explosion, collapse and underground coverage, coverage defect in the Fair Association’s property and premises, and products and completed operations (if any products are to be sold or distributed) coverage with limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage. User must name the Southwest Florida and Lee County Fair Association, Inc., and the Board of County Commissioners of Lee County, Florida, as additional insureds under this policy. Get your Insurance Here!
- Schematic. Not less than seven (7) days prior to the date of the Event , User shall provide Fair Association with a schematic reflecting the desired layout for the Event. Fair Association shall provide, set-up and break down tables and chairs for User, as shown on the Schematic, at no additional cost to User.
Tables and Chairs
You can choose between these three chair options...