The Davidson House is a small building for smaller events located on the Grounds of the Lee Civic Center.
The maxium occupancy for the Davidson House is 70 persons.
Normal events held at Davidson House are:
- Baby Shower
- Birthday Party
- Awards banquet
- Monthly meetings
And any other small event you can think of.
The Davidson House can be rented for just $150 for four (4) hours.
Included in the cost of the rental:
- Restrooms (not located in the building)
Facility Rental – attendance of 30 people or less: $ 150.00
Event Director: $ 50.00
Event Staff: (Minimum of 6 hours) = $93 $ 15.50/per hour
Kegs $ 275.00/per keg
LCSO Deputy (for parties with 50 or more people) $ 50.00/per hour
Stage $ 15.00/per piece
Additional Usage Hours $ 25.00/per hour
Additional Attendance $ $40 or $80
- 31 - 50...$ 40
- 51 - 70...$ 80
Maximum 70 people per party
Be advised that if you are renting on a weekend when there are no events going on, your event staff time will start and end from the time you need on the property until the time you vacate the property at $15.50 per person/per hour. If you rent on a weekend when another event is going on you may not be charged the extra time. This charge will be at the discretion of the Event Director.
User must obtain insurance for event 2 weeks prior to event date. This can be done at www.leeciviccenter.com/insurance
Base Rental Fee for four (4) hours is $150.00, payable not less than fourteen (14) days prior to the Event. A penalty of an additional one percent (1%) of the Base Rental Fee shall be charged per day for failure to pay such fee within the fourteen (14) day period. Base rental fee includes four (4) hours of air conditioning and tables and chairs for up to 30 people. No support staff is included in base rental fee. If support staff is requested or if attendance is over 30 people, additional charges will apply, pursuant to Exhibit “A” on the rental contract. Building capacity should not exceed 70 people.
Rules and Regulations
- No Alcoholic Beverages. User shall not allow beer, wine, hard liquor, or any other alcoholic beverage to be sold, given away, used or consumed anywhere on the Facility grounds except as provided by Fair. If it is found that User violates this provision in any way, Fair Association shall immediately terminate the Event and User will be required to vacate the premises immediately, and will forfeit all damages deposit. Should User’s rental package include an alcohol provision, Fair Association will verify legal drinking age of persons attempting to access the alcohol, and provide staff to pour and monitor pour area. It is understood that Fair Association’s staff providing this service does not relieve the User of its own independent responsibility to ensure there is no underage or inappropriate drinking.
- Animals and pets are not permitted on Facility grounds, except for Service Animals permitted under appropriate law, and except for approved exhibits, displays or performances legitimately requiring use of animals as approved by Fair Association.
- Cancellation and Refund. To receive a full refund of yours show deposit, User must notify Fair Association of cancellation at least thirty (30) days prior to the Event. Cancellations between eight (8) and thirty (30) days prior to Event will receive one-half (1/2) of the required deposit. Cancellations less than eight (8) days prior to the Event will forfeit the entire deposit and no refund will be authorized.
- Non-Smoking/Tobacco Free Facility. All buildings located at the Facility are no-smoking/tobacco free. User is responsible to inform all persons at its Event accordingly and enforce this rule. Receptacles for disposal and discarding of tobacco waste are located outside Civic Center and failure to use them, or smoking inside Civic Center, shall result in charges against the Damages Deposit.
Insurance. No later than fourteen (14) days before the Event, User shall provide the Fair Association with a Certificate of Insurance in a form and from an insurer acceptable to the Fair Association, in its sole discretion, for (i) Comprehensive General Liability insurance including, without limitation, coverage for premises and operation, personal and advertising injury, contractual for this User and other agreements covering Event, explosion, collapse and underground coverage, coverage defect in the Fair Association’s property and premises, and products and completed operations (if any products are to be sold or distributed) coverage with limits of not less than $1,000,000.00 each occurrence, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage. User must name the Southwest Florida and Lee County Fair Association, Inc., and the Board of County Commissioners of Lee County, Florida, as additional insureds under this policy. Click here to get your insurance for your event!
*Parking Ingress and Egress:
- DAVIDSON HOUSE is accessed from Gate 2, which is located off of Old Bayshore Road.
- When turning onto Old Bayshore Road from Bayshore Road, proceed 4/10 miles.
- Access gate will be on the right hand side, marked with a blue sign “Gate 2”
- Turn right into the property and proceed straight – the DAVIDSON HOUSE will be to the left once you reach the parking lot.
Tables and Chairs
You can choose between these three chair options...
Interested in having small private event? Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.